Check back soon for update conference policies.
Attendee registration fees will be refunded for cancellations made by (DATE). Paid fees for cancellations after this date, or for no shows, will not be refunded. Unpaid fees for cancellations after (DATE), or for no shows, will be billed.
Exhibit/sponsor fees will be refunded at X% for cancellations made by (DATE) or at 50% for cancellations made between (DATE) and (DATE). Paid fees for cancellations made after this, or for now shows, will not be refunded. Unpaid fees for cancellations made after (DATE), or for no shows, will be billed. If left unpaid, exhibitor/sponsor will not be invited to future CentralSquare events.
(Note for Cvent setup: Add a registration question agreeing to all policies, terms and conditions with link to them.)
Need a write-up on how to do this and by what date.
Terms & Conditions:
- All fees are per person. Name badges may not be shared among multiple individuals.
- CentralSquare Technologies, in their sole discretion, reserves the right to accept or decline a company’s or individual’s registration for this event.
- CentralSquare Technologies is committed to complying with all laws and regulations that apply to government employees and contractors. Please consult with your employer prior to attending this event to ensure that any applicable laws and regulations are observed. Additionally, please consult with your employer with respect to your participation in any drawings or giveaways.
- CentralSquare Technologies reserves the right to record, or hire other parties to record, images, audio and video at the event to be used in promotional materials.
- Event participants may not record or broadcast images, audio or video of sessions during the event.
- Add a write-up about CST not being liable if attendees contract COVID-19 while attending the event? Additionally, add questions to the registration process where attendees agree to this while registering?
- If you are registering individuals other than yourself, it is your responsibility to ensure the event participants are aware of and agree to these Terms & Conditions. By registering on their behalf, you warrant that they have been made aware of these Terms & Conditions and that they agree to them.